PATIENT FORMS & INSURANCE INFORMATION
OculusDocs patients can save time during their appointment by completing our patient registration forms prior to their visit. Simply click on the links below, to access the forms. Please be sure to read the information and directions listed below thoroughly before downloading/completing the forms.
To complete the forms electronically, using the latest version of Adobe Reader (click here for the free download), you must download the forms, open them using Adobe Reader, complete the information and then electronically submit the forms via email by clicking on the appropriate red button at the bottom of the document. Please note, depending upon your browser's settings, opening the PDF forms just with your browser (rather than using the free Adobe Reader application) will cause the loss of ability to electronically sign the forms and submit the forms automatically through email.
* Please be sure to submit the forms to the proper office (Middletown OR Vernon).
* Signature fields may be completed electronically online OR in person during your visit.
You may also print out the forms and bring the completed copies with you to your appointment.
INSURANCES & PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
We accept several forms of payment including, cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and LensCrafters Store Cards.
We also accept the following forms of Insurance:
- BCBS (Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Cigna Vision (only as out of network benefit)
- Harvard Pilgrim
- United Healthcare*^
- VSP (only as out of network benefit)
* We also participate with Medicare plans
^ We do not participate with UHC Vision plan